April 27, 2020 (Fultonville, New York)
Obviously due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strict regulations going on, we will not be allowed to open up for this weekend's and are forced to postpone the 2020 season opener at the Glen Ridge
We remained optimistic that things would change for the better for New York State, thus holding off as long as possible to postpone any race events. The May 15th NYS 'pause' is still in effect,
but we will refrain from cancelling numerous events at one time with the hopes of things changing. It will most likely postpone our May 10th Mother's Day event and the Linda Knight Memorial Pro-Stock
event. We will run this race once the season gets under way, so stay tuned for a re-scheduled date on that. Other events, series races etc will be rescheduled if need be, hard to redo the schedule
without knowing when we will be able to get back to racing.
We are ready to go when we get the go-ahead, the track looks great, and the grounds look great.
Please keep up with any announcements, updates and changes here on our Facebook page Glen Ridge Motorsports Park and/or our website www.glenridgemp.com.
We hope everyone is stay safe & healthy during these times. We can't wait to see everyone at the Fastest 1/4 Mile on Dirt!
#StayHealthy #StaySafe #KickTheCovid